Friday, September 4, 2009

RAW FOOD CAKES


Among my friends and family I'm known for not only bringing tasty dishes to parties and get together s but mostly for my desserts. They have always pretty much been my specialty. About a year ago I made one of Russel James desserts, his pomegranate cheesecake to be specific. Of course it got rave reviews from everyone who had a piece. So then I started experimenting with other desserts that were raw and bringing them to parties. My friends and family became my test market much to their delight.

I really had no interest in selling my desserts but after the persistence of everyone who had tired mine and told me I need to offer these to the world I caved in. Divine Desserts in Dallas Texas was born.

There is nothing on the market like Divine Desserts. They are not only delicious but they are also gluten and dairy free as well as a low sugar alternative.

In other words, Divine Desserts are a healthy alternative that provide actual nutrition while tantalizing your taste buds!

So I'm still working out the details but get ready for the best thing since sliced bread, desserts you can enjoy with a flavor you can savor but not feel guilty about eating. No more need to eat stale over processed diet desserts that taste like cardboard. Now you can have your cake and eat it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment